Friday 17 October 2014

Bryan's gone abstract with mixed media

Good morning everyone!  >:o)

This morning we have another guest post for you, Bryan of GeezerCrafter. Bryan is relatively new to crafting, has been blogging since April and won a Top 3 merit in our (August) Word play challenge. Today he is sharing a mixed media canvas with us...



Hello, my name is Bryan and I have been crafting for a few years after discovering stamping. I love anything messy and inky and experimenting with all sorts of mediums. The best thing about crafting is that everyone is willing to share their knowledge, I have learnt so much, so a big thankyou to everyone!!!

For this challenge, I have made a mixed media canvas using Matt acrylic paint, cut n dry foam, die cut metal leaves, gilding flakes, silver ink, Madeira jewel holographic thread, solder, glass crystals. I hope you pop over to my blog to see more.  I would like to say how proud I am that my creation for the Word Play challenge was picked, and I really enjoy taking part in the challenges.



This is such fun Bryan, thank you for sharing it with us!  >:o)

On Sunday we're back with another post from the DT and this time it's Trace. Don't miss it!! >;o)

Have a fabulous and crafty weekend everyone.

Chris and the team xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous creation Bryan. Love those metal leaves. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx